Tuesday 22 September 2009

Harry Potter 2


These remind me of the book covers that you did at the start of the first year, when I gave you the elements to work with. It shows a much more simplified use of elements than the original covers that we are all familiar with. They are much more edited and give snapshots rather than the Hollywood versions. I can't remember where I found them though. Sorry!

Wow thanks jo! These are really interesting, I really like the simplicity of these book covers and they do remind me of some of my work from first year especially the sillouettes/ blackened out shapes. Although I think maybe they lack some of the magical atmosphere however they have a real authenticity about them with the toned down colours ( black and white/cream with one bright colour).

No comments:

Post a Comment