Saturday 27 November 2010

Email to Container Plus

Dear Gemma,

I am sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.
Have I missed the dealine for the presentation?

If it is still relevant I could answer your questions tomorrow -
please let me know.

Once more - apologies!
Best wishes

Luise


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
www.containerplus.co.uk
+44 (0)20 7193 7849

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
" 様々なクリエイティブ手段によってダークユーモアとウィットに富んだ
幻想世界を表現するコンテイナープラスは
常に我々の想像力をかきたてながら
独自のストーリーを膨らませるアーティストチーム "
八代久里 Kuri Yashiro, Freelance Writer (Japan)
____________________________
6 Elder Street
Second Floor
London UK E1 6BT
____________________________
Luise Vormittag
luise(at)containerplus.co.uk
+44 (0)7940 013 323
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

On 1 May 2010, at 22:09, Gemma Beaven wrote:

Dear Luise,

My name is Gemma and I'm a student at Stockport college, currently studying illustration as a degree and I was wondering if I could ask a few questions about your work and how you, Nicola and Patricia work so well as a collaboration group?
I'm a massive fan of your work and I have a presentation on who inspires/influences me and I thought it would be a good idea to see what inspires your work?

I was also wondering (if you do decide to reply) if i could possibly get your permission to show this email and your reply on my blog?

These are the questions I would really like to ask you:

What sort of things inspire your work? whether it's designers, illustrators, environments or themes?

How would you describe your working method or style?

How do you work so well as a team?

What project/client did you enjoy the most and has made you want to push your work even further?

Thank you for taking the time to read my email, as I've said i'm a MASSIVE fan of your work and i'd love to hear any input or advice you have as illustrators.

I look forward to your reply,

Best wishes

Gemma Beaven




No comments:

Post a Comment