Friday 7 May 2010

Photographic brief

Unfortunately during this brief I fell ill which was a shame because I think this project would have helped develop my style of work. I felt that this project really suited to my way of working because in previous briefs I had already used photography in my work. I had previously looked at Container Plus's work and they use a lot of photography in their work and considering that my work is heavily influenced by them I thought I would do something similar in this sense.
The idea that I had for this project was to create a theater set with ballet dancers and then to actually photograph them in the studio using lighting to create the stage atmosphere and the feel that is an actual stage with ballerina's. It would have been nice to have played with the idea of movement in them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment