Saturday 19 February 2011

Snow White: An Enchanting Musical



This is part of a performance of Snow White which I found on YouTube. I posted this video as it explains one of my ideas for animation quite well. The way the trees slide away and reveal the other sets behind them is really effective and I thought I could use this as a way of animating when the Hansel and Gretel house first appears in the story. Perhaps I could make trees and then slide them in and out of the image, I could also do the same with the house, I could also rotate it as the children come closer to the house. The movements are really simple but yet seem to be really effective. And I need simple movements on the screen because I don't want the interactions to become tedious for the child.

No comments:

Post a Comment