Wednesday 13 April 2011

Developing the Oven Image






These are different versions of the oven image. I have blown up the oven in some images and I think it is more powerful to look at. Although I still like the smaller oven in the other images as I think the space helps it breathe.

I've also played around with the text, using different colours from the fire. I think the text on all of the images seems to be quite hard to read but I like the idea of the text looking like the light reflected from the flames. I think some more experimenting with this will lead to a good solution.

Since the iPad screens are not the biggest, I'm trying to keep my images quite simple as well as trying to integrate the text into the image so it becomes part of it rather than the text looking like an afterthought.

No comments:

Post a Comment