Thursday 21 April 2011

Different Versions of the Treasure Chest










I have tried several different versions of the treasure chest image. Some with three chests and others with two but I think the most successful is the one treasure chest with the patterned flooring from which I photographed a table from 'Sorrento' with all floral patterns engraved on it. I have changed the colour of the table to blue where it seems to go well with the rest of the colour palette in the image. I like the addition of the flooring because it puts the treasure chest in some kind of context rather than it floating in a black space, it helps to add depth within the image.
I have added a shine to some of the images but I wasn't too sure about it because I thought it made the image less sophisticated and more tacky, so in the end image I decided against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment