Wednesday 13 April 2011

The Witch's Hand



These two images are of the witch's hand beckoning the children to come inside the house. It is necessary for me to have two versions of each image as one would be for the iPad screen when it's held in portrait and one to look at it in landscape.

I think the bottom image looks more as though the hand is beckoning than the top image. I think the overall look of the image is spooky which is appropriate. I'm not too sure about the lighting in either of the two images. In the bottom image I think the hand is being swallowed up by too much darkness which may make the image less clear, although I do like the thought of it emerging from the darkness. I think I may have to re-shoot this image and perhaps add another element to give the image some more depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment