Tuesday 10 May 2011

Bird and bread crumb image


When I showed my tutor Ian the bird image his feedback was really helpful because I didn't know what else to do with the image, after looking at it so long. He suggesting putting a white line or use a colour from the trees and draw around the shape of the head and the left hand side of the wing to highlight the bird because in the previous image, the bird seem to be swallowed up by the darkness. I took his advice and tried doing that with the line but it didn't seem to look natural it might have been because of my very basic skills at Photoshop but instead I used some different trees to highlight the shape of the bird instead, I think this works effectively because the bird now looks as though its emerging from the darkness. It has an ominous feel to it which portrays that part of Hansel and Gretel well, as the birds are what condemn Hansel and Gretel to being lost in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment