Saturday, 7 May 2011

Characters finally finished! ( The photographs didn't turn out the best) Now all I have to do is photograph them...

When I showed my tutors Ian an Jo, they advised me that the characters faces needed still more work. I had orginally drawn the faces on with a black fine liner onto white paper. I completely agreed that the faces didn't seem to go with the rest of body, in the style that I made them. My tutors suggested that start off painting the faces a colour rather than leaving them white and then perhaps try and create a their faces with paper and found materials. So I have taken their advice on board and I have painted their faces and then built them up with foam board and paper. I found images of other peoples eyes to fit their faces and then painted and drew over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment